Saturday, October 30, 2010

For RivkA



One of the things RivkA used to say that always made me smile was how even though she wasn't "a photography person" she loved looking at my photography.

I'm republishing this one for you my friend, on the day that we must bid you farewell, because I know you loved it, and that makes me smile through my tears.

White Lisianthus, processed with Florabella's beautiful Memory texture (how appropriate) at 20% and Vignette at 26% from Texture Set 1, plus a little extra fairy dust and lots of good thoughts.

6 comments:

Jidhu Jose said...

nice Rose.

Do u think all gals like pink color?...there is any specialty for this color...pls comment :http://jidhu.blogspot.com/2010/10/why-girls-like-pink.html

Bee said...

a beautiful rose for a beautiful lady - we will miss RivkA so much.

Cheryl Pitt said...

Beautiful.

Mimi Lenox said...

AWww.....beautiful in so many ways.
Peace.

Janet said...

(((Robin))) what a beautiful photo :-)

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Very nice picture, and your blog as a whole is nice to read and watch. I like your blog very much. Come take a look Teuvo images www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell all your friends why you should visit Teuvo pictures blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag to rise higher in my blog. September Sincerely, Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland