Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Stock Sunday - who's in?

.
Yikes, this year's Summer Stock Sunday nearly got away from me! Luckily Hip Chick was here to give me a much needed kick in the tush polite reminder that it's already June and high time we got started!

So... *drumroll please*

It is my great pleasure to announce that the 2011 edition of Summer Stock Sundays will kick off THIS WEEKEND. 

What's Summer Stock you ask? Why, it's this:

Each week, beginning THIS VERY WEEKEND, 9pm Saturday night Israel time, 2pm EDT, we all come here to share our quintessential summertime photos. What says summer to you? Is it the pool? The beach? A backyard barbecue? A comfy old pair of flip-flops? Grab that camera and snap a picture! Whatever summertime looks like in your corner of the world this is the place to come share it - put up your post and then come add your link to Mr. Linky. Visiting other participants is encouraged, after all, sharing is what blogging is all about.
.
Don't worry about whether your photos are museum-quality or not - Summer Stock isn't about perfection or The Pursuit of Serious Art. It's about summer - about kicking back and having fun, in whatever form that takes for you.

So grab those cameras and get ready - it's summertime and it's happening right here around the island!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!
.
If the photo you're wishing for is something you've seen here on the blog which isn't in my etsy shop yet just let me know and I'll happily list it for you.
.

12 comments:

Leora said...

I was wondering! I thought, maybe Robin is too busy this year...

I'll participate on those Sundays that I have something to share and life isn't too crazed that I don't have enough time to share it!

Dina said...

I heard that drumroll.

Robin said...

I am pretty swamped this year but what the heck, why not :)...

SouthLakesMom said...

I kept thinking you were involved in some kind of theater production! Ha ha! Okay, to the extent I remember, I'll play!

Mama Pajama said...

: )

Daryl said...

I cant promse but I will try .. I seem to be spending far less time at my computer on weekends since ToonMan got sick (and now is on the mend).

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Count me in!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Me! Me!

Robin said...

Yay, I'm so glad you're all playing along :). Just one more day and we're off and running!

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

maryt/theteach said...

I'm in, Robin. Mine's up today at 6.25 PM

Anonymous said...

Thanks to HH, I have just learnt that you have resumed your meme. I'll try and take part next week.

Robin said...

I'd love to have you Ilana-Davita. Sorry you missed the announcement. It was a bit low-key this year (read: late)...

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!