Thursday, January 5, 2012

Flying South at Sunset

It's been a while since I've participated in Skywatch. It's good to be back.


Flock of birds heading south as the sun set over the Tel Aviv beach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography on Etsy and Society6 and bring home something beautiful today!
.
If the photo you're wishing for is something you've seen here on the blog which isn't in one of my shops yet just let me know and I'll happily list it for you.
.

13 comments:

Maddy said...

Not participating, but that does look delightful.

Leora said...

Wonderful capture! I like the simplicity; lots of action here with just a few "brushstrokes."

toby said...

That's really amazing - great catch!

Anonymous said...

Simply...beautiful! The sky can be so magical, can't it!

Steffi said...

Very beautiful photo for SWF;Robin and it´s great you are back!I hope you had a good start into the new year and have a nice weekend!

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm glad you went back to sky watching! Gorgeous photo! Happy New Year.

Carletta said...

Hi Robin,
Great capture of the birds! I like the background of soft and pink.
I don't think I've had the chance to wish you a Happy New Year! :)

Rajesh said...

Fantastic shot. Nice formations by the birds.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautifully captured!

Skywatch, have a nice weekend!

Liz said...

Beautiful capture! Happy sky watching.

Skywatch

Mimi said...

Fabulous picture, Robin! The sunset is beautiful, and the movement path of the birds too.
I love to watch the sky,find it very relaxing and a reminder of how tiny a part of nature we are.

Daryl said...

Love the contrast of the birds and clouds ..

Dina said...

Israel, the land of migration and immigration.
Great shot.