A list of random thoughts percolating through my brain this week, completely without point or theme (somewhat like me)...
1. Every time my son starts playing with his YuGiOh (is that how you spell that?) he starts talking in this very strange voice. He sounds just like the cartoon.
2. I think my friend is really going to like her birthday gift. It's not at all my taste, but it should be exactly hers.
3. If it's storming tomorrow Itai's hockey practice will be cancelled (gee whiz, that would be just awful *wink*)
4. Where in the name of all that's holy is the stupid Dora Goes to the Dentist book we took from the library. It has vanished into thin air. I've been searching for days, I'm even dreaming about that stupid book. I don't want to go back to the library until I've found it.
5. We're invited to my neighbor's for Hannukah candlelighting and latkes this evening.
6. I'm bringing cheese straws (they're in the oven now and smell AMAZING). I'll put them in a glass cookie jar that I'm giving her as a gift.
7. From there I have to dash to Tel Aviv for my friend's birthday shindig (leaving husband and kids at home).
8. Maya's got the day off tomorrow, we're meeting friends at a local playspace.
9. Mmmm... coffee
10. Just tasted a cheese straw. Yup, they're good. Deadly in fact. I hope there will be enough left to take over.
11. Work is kicking my butt this week.
12. While I'm baking cheese straws, Jay is preparing 2 sweet yeast braids - one stuffed with dates and the other with chocolate and peanut butter. Reese's has nothing on this guy.
13. It's probably long past time to take down Maya's Sukkot decoration and replace it with something for Hannukah.
No wonder I'm not a very deep thinker - I have too much nonsense cluttering up my brain!