Saturday, September 17, 2011

Summer Stock Sunday 2011 - Looking Back

.
.
And just like that another summer has come and gone. Temperatures are starting to drop (all things being relative of course, here in central Israel daytime temperatures have dropped to a balmy mid-to-high 80's (low 30's centigrade)...), and with the falling temperatures and shorter days comes the inevitable end to another year's edition of Summer Stock.

Thank you so much to everyone who has come here and shared their summer adventures and memories, it's all of you coming here each week that make Summer Stock what it is.

For now, one last shot of summer's beauty and then it's onward and upward towards Summer Stock 2012 - same bat time, same bat channel!


So for one last time this year, who's in?
.
.

8 comments:

Tania said...

I think you have very hot days still .. for my standard. Thanks for a great challenge.
Nice picture.
Happy weekend Robin!

Leovi said...

Delicious with a green landscape breathtaking.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Lovely curves and swaths of color in your photograph. And thanks for reminding me of this one last post for Summer Stock Sunday!

kayerj said...

that's a great picture to end the year with.

Mimi said...

"And just like that another summer has come and gone"
it's shocking how quickly it goes! At the start it seems like endless days stretching ahead...
I realised as I published my contribution that one of the thing I love about summer is the colour. And you've captured beautiful colours here.
I'm envious of your September temps, having just experienced similar in Spain and come back to Ireland's cold wind and rain!

Mimi said...

sorry forgot to say
THANK YOU ROBIN
for hosting Summer Stock Sunday.
I've enjoyed participating so very much.

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I had to bow out of several Summer Stock Sundays this year, including this last one for 2011 - but all for a good cause.

I really love this meme, Robin, and I look forward to next year's. Thanks for running it!

Fábio Martins said...

Lovely space. there!