- Fall is a great time to go to the beach in Israel - it's still hot, but not beastly so, and the water is still warm.
- Speedos should be banned. Seriously men, I do NOT want that level of information. What you have to offer isn't that attractive. Look around, see how most of the men on the beach are wearing perfectly reasonable shorts-style bathing suits? Learn from them. Emulate them. Step away from the speedos. They are NEVER a good look.
- Serve your children and their friends leftover pizza for dinner with decorate your own cupcakes for dessert (both leftover from a recent birthday party) and your house will officially be known as the cool house.
- The downside of this is that they will then want to return. Frequently. Where they will be in for a rude awakening when they find healthy food and *gasp* vegetables on their plates. Bwahahaha...
- My kids are turning into voracious readers. Readers! Hurray! In Hebrew, but still. Readers!
- Two week vacations just a month after the start of the school year are a Very Bad Idea. I'm talking to YOU Ministry of Education. Bad idea. Very very bad. Do NOT like.
- After said two week vacation (did I mention it was TWO WHOLE WEEKS LONG?!?) reentry that first morning will be unpleasant, to put it mildly.
- However, once you finally do get everyone out the door the house will actually be blissfully quiet again, allowing you to busy yourself with horrible work chores, laundry, dishes and grocery shopping. Careful, or you might wish that everyone was still on vacation...
- But, you'll get to drink a second cup of coffee while it's still hot. Speaking of which...
So what are you all up to this fine fall day?