In honor of the 100th edition of Thursday Thirteen, I'd like to share 13 great bloggers I've "met" through TT (in no particular order). Their lists that have made me laugh, or cry, or think, or just ponder a bit, but they're always worth a read:
1. West of Mars - what can I say about Susan, Trevor and the gang? This is definitely one of the cleverest blogs out there. If you haven't yet had the pleasure you don't know what you're missing!
2. Shelly from This Eclectic Life. A storyteller turned blogger extraordinaire. Running the gamut from riotously funny to poignant, Shelly will have you begging for more.
3. Uisce - in addition to pouring out his soul online, he gets extra points for great spelling.
4. Vader's Mom - always has a virtual smile and a friendly comment, with the cutest dog around (I love the puppy pictures she just shared for his birthday)
5. Nicholas at A Gentleman's Domain - great, creative lists. There's always something there to peak your curiosity.
6. Gattina - a Belgian take on things, funny quotes, travel pictures and more.
7. Himself from More Hockey Less War - I don't follow the local politics he's been writing about lately, but on the whole what more does the world need than more hockey and less war? Works for me. And, his banner has a graphic of a skating Che Guevara!
8. Christine from Are We There Yet? - one of the all-around sweetest bloggers I know, with a smile you can't help but return.
9. Janet from Fond of the Beach - she'll always be Fond of Snape to me.
10. Lady G from A Knight's Lady - her deep and intense love for her husband and family paint a lovely portrait of what's truly important in life
11. She of The Screaming Pages - Interesting stuff, great reader, and what's more, she put her
12. Amy from AmyHabla - go give her some love, things aren't turning out as she'd planned.
13. And of course Michelle over at Scribbit. I didn't meet Michelle at TT. In fact, I don't remember how I found her blog, but her blog is where I first heard about TT (and all sorts of other great things), and now here I am, 20 weeks in and going strong. Thanks Michelle!
Thanks everyone for enriching my blogging life, and here's to the next 100!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants