Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My sister just had a baby!

Bouncing baby J has joined the world, via a slightly earlier than expected c-section. He weighed 7 lbs 15 oz (3.2 kg) and is 21" (53cm) long. Both J and mom are doing well. Huge congratulations to his proud mom and dad and beaming big sister R (not that they will ever read this blog, but I'm excited and wanted to share).

I haven't seen pictures yet, but I'm betting he's a cutie.

Oh, and he and his sister will soon be the proud recipients of the super-cool gifts you all helped me find :-).

8 comments:

Jo said...

Thrilled for your sister and her family! Thrilled for you, Auntie R!

Melissa Garrett said...

Woo hoo! Always a cause for a celebration - congrats all the way around :-)

LaLa said...

Congrats Aunt!! Nieces and Nephews are so much fun!!

Pieces of Me said...

Congrats! Just another reason to feel joyful and grateful.

~Virginia~ said...

Aw! Congrats to them and to you! :)

Linda R. Moore said...

Great news! I wish them sleep. ;)

Fairly Odd Mother said...

Awesome news! Congratulations, Aunt R!!!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Mazel Tov, darling!!!