Since everyone enjoyed the A's so much last week, here are the B's - name-calling Shakespeare style (don't worry, I won't be going through the whole alphabet. I've got an idea for a book list next, I just haven't had a chance to put it together yet):
- Bacon-Fed Knaves (and bacon is a problem why?)
- Bag Of Flax (mine is a food additive, but I could try using it as an insult instead I suppose)
- Barren-Spirited Fellow
- Base And Humble Mind
- Base Ignoble Wretch
- Base Minnow Of Mirth
- Bawd Between Fold And Want (I don't even know what this one means)
- Beauty's Canker
- Blasting And Scandalous Breath
- Boil'd Brains (sounds appetizing)
- Bolting Hutch Of Beastliness
- Breeder Of Dire Events
I think I'll name 5 and 12 as my favorites this week. What are yours?
Don't forget to visit Thursday Thirteen to see what everyone else is talking about this week. Hey wait a minute - this week's TT isn't up yet. Nevermind, we'll just start without them.