1. A hot pink Tweety Bird pillow
2. A large turquoise and purple fish pillow
3. A red elephant handmade by someone from the local senior citizens' day center that we bought at last year's children's after-school activities fair
4. A purple beanie baby named Benter (no, I have no idea why Benter either. It's not a Hebrew name.)
5. Mommy Bear - a white bear wearing a ballerina costume complete with pink tutu
6. Idan Bear - a small light brown teddy bear, the brother of the family. He used to have a plaid bow-tie but it's long gone
7. Daddy Bear - a medium-sized dark brown teddy bear
8. A Pink Elephant
9. The Swissair Dog (a stuffed dog wearing a Swissair shirt - a gift from a traveling friend)
10. A small Scooby-Doo. This one used to be her brother's, and is the very last present my grandfather picked out himself for his great-grandson.
11. A blue and white bunny with a rattle inside. Also inherited from her brother (who never really played with stuffed animals).
12. A small dalmatian - this one is a really cheap shlocky carnival midway-quality one. I have no idea where it came from, but she won't give it up.
13. A small plush doll in Native Alaskan costume that my parents sent from Alaska.
There are probably a few others in there that I've forgotten about too. It's a wonder that she can even fit in the bed with all of them.
Hang on, she just fell asleep! I'm outta here!! Zooooooom!!!
Happy Thursday Thirteen everyone.