Saturday, February 5, 2011

Psalm Challenge - Psalm 75:5

.
My offering for this week's Psalm Challenge:
.

Psalm 75:5 - Lift not up your horn on high; speak not with a stiff neck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!
.
If the photo you're wishing for is something you've seen here on the blog which isn't in my etsy shop yet just let me know and I'll happily list it for you.
.

14 comments:

Dina said...

What a magnificent giraffe.
The verse fits so well.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Very clever! Giraffes are amazing creatures; I love to look at them whenever I visit a zoo.

Flea said...

Bwahahahaha! That's great! I love the way you combined this majestic animal with the Psalm!

Josie Two Shoes said...

Indeed... a delightful pairing of verse and photograph. This is a fun one, it made me smile! :-)

Tania said...

Hehe, very smart! The verse fits perfect to this picture.
Wish you a blessed evening:-)

Mimi said...

Oh he is a handsome creature!
And he fits the verse very well.

Anonymous said...

Indeed nature is many times a role model. I thank you very much for your participation. Of great joy to see you soon again. Please have a good new week.


daily athens

Reader Wil said...

Great combination of photo and psalm, Robin! And funny too! Stiff neck and all that...

Katney said...

This made me smile.

Daryl said...

Cleverly done!

EG CameraGirl said...

Giraffes are such majestic-looking animals!

catsynth said...

That's a great take on the verse.

Glennis said...

Well put together, that is a lovely giraffe with its long neck its very fitting.

M. Reka said...

That's really great! Love it!
Short Poems