Monday, February 28, 2011

Wild Anemones

.
I'm delighted to announce that this image was selected as a finalist in The Pioneer Woman's Beauty assignment - what an honor and a thrill!

If you'd like one of your very own, this image is available as both a print and a gallery wrap from Around the Island Photography
.
..

Wild anemones blooming near my home, just a few feet away from these.

More rubies can be found here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!
.
If the photo you're wishing for is something you've seen here on the blog which isn't in my etsy shop yet just let me know and I'll happily list it for you.
.

19 comments:

Dina said...

The light, the color, just beautiful!

Gizelle said...

I'm confused with them and poppies! I love this kinds of shots...perfect postcard!

Liz said...

They are lovely.

My entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Daryl said...

they are my favorite flower! This is a fabulous photo .. love the focus

maryt/theteach said...

Robin, outstanding photo! Soon beautiful flowers will be blooming here in the US... :)

Tink *~*~* said...

They look like teeny tiny poppies... which always remind me of The Wizard Of Oz "poppies will make them sleep!"

;)

Tink *~*~*

Leora said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous. Another reason to come visit Israel in late February/early March.

Dianne said...

they're lovely Robin
your composition is flawless

Ralph said...

The flowers are lovely indeed! Bold rubies in a small package. The fuzzy background really accents these rubies. Given that they may be in your yard, these showcased flowers add a delicate elegance to the homestead...

Candace said...

Omygoodness, Robin! That is such a beautiful photo!

clavs said...

Cute flowers!

Galit Breen said...

Oh,, honey! Those are gorgeous!

Also? I miss Summer. XO

Dinah said...

lovely, lovely photos!

Ruby Tuesday

Rubie Lee said...

a beautiful shot^^ happy ruby tuesday enjoy your day and have a blessed time. here is my quote for you today
Courage doesn’t always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice
at the end of the day saying,
“I will try again tomorrow.”
http://casseydab-spec.blogspot.com/2011/02/ruby-tuesday-my-niece-with-her-korean.html

Stephanie V said...

Oh, they look so light and airy. As if they were dancing. How gorgeous!

Suki said...

You said these flowers grow wild??? Wow that's lovely.

catsynth said...

I like the contrast between the crisp and bright flowers in the foreground and the blurred greens in the background.

anymommy said...

Gorgeous!!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

LOVE this one!