Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Teatime

.
(Is my blog loading very slowly for you? It's like molasses on my end and I have no idea why. Very frustrating...)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!
.
If the photo you're wishing for is something you've seen here on the blog which isn't in my etsy shop yet just let me know and I'll happily list it for you.
.

13 comments:

anemonen said...

Lovely photo for sepia.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot Robin

Dina said...

Simple lines and elegant photo.

You know, my computer is like molasses today too. Maybe these dust storms are having a bad effect on everything and everybody.

Rune said...

A piede og art, well done!

B i r g i t t a said...

Very nice and stylish :)

Ms. Latina said...

What a beautiful shot!

SouthLakesMom said...

Robin, it might just be your side of the world -- it's loading fine here in the DC area. Dust Storms, political storms, who knows?

But I'm so glad it did load. This photo is very beautiful. I'm trying to think of the perfect scripture to go with it. I can't find any that mention tea with a friend specifically! Although there is a verse about us being a pleasing aroma to Him...

caite said...

very nice, so clean and simple.

Lisa-Marie Jordan said...

Very nice! I love the clean lines of the photo!

Unknown said...

Love your crop and focus!

Rimkogeren said...

Teatime :-)

Daryl said...

Oh fun ... tomorrow I have a post about tea ... my photo is not as elegant as yours .. ;-]

maryt/theteach said...

What a beauty! You have such clever ideas, Robin! :)