In about 3 hours we should FINALLY be leaving on our oft-postponed (war, business, weather, illness, etc.) trip up north. In fact, I shouldn't even be here, I should be packing!
We're off for a few days of R&R in the mountains with some good friends and hopefully some not too crappy weather. And, if Sunday's forecasted winds aren't bad enough to close the site we're hoping to make it up to Mt. Hermon, home of Israel's only ski area. We won't be skiing, but they do have a cute sledding hill where you can rent sleds, etc. Itai hasn't seen snow in years and Maya was only an infant the time we went to NY in the winter, so this would be pretty exciting stuff for my two warm weather kids. (Jay and I on the other hand are more worried about freezing our asses off - how we ever survived 20-something NY/NJ winters is beyond me!).
Later taters. Back Sunday night. Don't have too much fun without me.