Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Question for the Australians out there

Oh sure, now that I wrote this, no one from Australia has stopped by. Murphy's Luck central, that's me LOL...

I'm curious about something (this is where I now have to admit that I'm embarrassingly ill-informed about Australia). All of the people who read my blog down under *waving* are from the eastern part of the country. I'm just wondering whether that's a coincidence, or whether that's where most of the population is concentrated. Help an ignorant girl out and clue me in, will you? And while you're at it, tell me some more fun facts about Oz. Inquiring minds want to know... (famous quote from an old American commercial, but don't ask me for what, I don't remember. I guess it wasn't that great of a commercial in the end.)

2 comments:

Terri said...

I'm Canadian so can't help you with the Austrailian questions. Just wanted to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Robin said...

You too my friend, you too!