1. Flown 10,000 miles, just about clear across the world
2. Visited 2 children's museums, a farmer's market and a beach in San Francisco
3. Seen a show at the Filmore Theater (also in SF). The Poster Room is something else, with 40+ years of psychedelic and other show posters on display.
4. Gone to kindergarten (my 6 year old son, to his cousin-in-law's class, he had a ball)
5. Flown from SF to Seattle, with awesome views of a snow-covered Mt. Rainier soaring out of the clouds
6. Put 9 people in a camper trailer that normally houses just two (but only for a few minutes, it was bedlam)
7. Played "human luge" on a beach at Seattle's Lincoln Park
8. Sent the kids up in a Cirrus (private 4-seater plane) with my dad as pilot, my 6 yr old son as "co-pilot" and my 3.5 yr old daughter as "navigator". Somehow, with all that help, they even managed to land again safely.
9. Ate salmon cooked traditional-style on a wooden plank and fish-shaped chocolates
10. Took a ferry to Victoria, BC for an incredible no-kids getaway for 3 days
11. Saw live wild orcas (killer whales) up close and personal! We even saw a mother teaching her 2 week old calf how to hunt for salmon.
12. Walked across a suspension footbridge 230 feet in the air
13. Stayed far away (me) while my husband and father did bloody oyster shots while I was writing this. Yuck!
Hope you're all having as great a Thursday (late Wednesday night) as I am!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!