My brain is fried and full of all the inevitable minutiae that pile up before a major trip so you're getting another random brain dump this week.
1. I am not going to lose weight if I end up eating the leftover crusts of my daughter's peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
2. I can't help it - they're on Jay's delicious homemade bread and are oh so good.
3. We're loving the new juicer, and Jay's even developed a way to turn the leftover mush into really good veggie burgers.
4. He's a pretty handy guy to have around :).
5. Tomorrow a good friend is throwing herself a big 40th birthday bash.
6. I promised to bake a peach cobbler to bring with me.
7. Which means I need to buy peaches tomorrow (and eggs and a few other assorted thing).
8. But I want to get my hair colored in the morning (can anyone say "major skunk stripe going on"?).
9. So I'll have to bake after that.
10. And I promised the kids I'd take them to the pool in the afternoon.
11. Which means that my spiffy professionally blown-out hair will not make it until evening.
13. Oh well, it's too hot to leave it down anyway.
Happy Thursday everyone, hope it's a great one.