1. I have no theme whatsoever this week.
2. I could have done more Shakespearean insults or crazy holidays, but I'm feeling like that's been done enough.
3. Summer colors would have been cool, but that's a lot of work. Maybe next week.
4. Same for summer recipes.
5. I'm starting to collect photos for a particularly unique TT, but it will take a while until I've got 13.
6. Jay's finally feeling better and we celebrated by getting out to hear some great music tonight.
7. We also got the sitter for next Monday so that I can enter the final year of my thirties in style.
8. Yes, that means I'm turning 39.
9. I'm surprisingly okay with that.
10. I'm planning to take the kids to the pool tomorrow.
11. The pool has a giant inflatable slide that they put straight into the water.
12. Itai loves it, and I think Maya's going to give it a try this week too. She was already done swimming by the time we found out that little ones with water wings are allowed down as long as there is a grownup in the pool to catch them.
13. I'm going to an outdoor concert Saturday night with a girlfriend - real early eighties easy listening kitsch. No, I don't think I'll admit who, but I'm embarrassingly excited about seeing them.
So that's it, my non-themed thirteen. Hope it gave you a smile and encourages you to share some news of your own in comments.
Visit the Thursday Thirteen hub to see what everyone else is counting this week.