Tuesday, February 13, 2007

In the blink of an eye...

He went from this


to this


Happy birthday Itai-boop. I love you no end. All the way up until space.

(Get a load of that costume. The magician had him wearing that gold hat and cape the whole time. He loved it.)

And for those playing our little confectionary guessing game, it was this:


It's a wizard's hat (or rather it was, since it's gone now LOL). Ignore the fuzzy looking edges - it's the reflection off the tinfoil.

I'd love to write a long mushy post about how quickly the past 6 years have flown by and how much motherhood has changed me, but truthfully I'm way too tired. G'night everyone. I'm going to bed.

7 comments:

Terri said...

What a great idea for a cake! Good Job Robin!

Kim said...

That's a great cake! I bet he loved it, good job momma.

Her Bad Mother said...

happy, happy birthday!!!

Yvette said...

Robin, I don't know what was going on, but everytime I've checked checked your blog since New Year's Eve (I have you bookmarked), the last entry was always Dec. 31st. I figured you had given up blogging. But after clicking on your name after you left a comment on my blog, I see I've missed a couple of months' worth of entries! I will have to go through them when I have time. Good to know you're still around!

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

Beautiful cake! I love it. My youngest son just turned 6 this week too!

Robin said...

That happened to me with a bunch of blogs around the same time Yvette - once I hit refresh it seemed to jumpstart things, but it took me ages to figure it out. Frustrating...

Unknown said...

Glad all enjoyed the party and cake! What a great idea for a cake!

Happy, Happy Birthday! :P