- Knees are getting better. The only unusual thing I did yesterday was about five minutes of reverse direction in the middle of my elliptical workout, so I'm betting it was that.
- Mouth and teeth hurt from today's dental work, but I had them tweak the anesthesia so I didn't react as badly as last week
- Had an early 40th birthday celebration with a bunch of close friends - girl-style picnic (heavy on the veggies, no meat), wine, bread and cheese, fruit, and a FABULOUS chocolate cake, a soak in the hot tub, AND they gave me a gorgeous black purse that I desperately needed and really really wanted - god I love my friends
- It's 1:30am now, I have GOT to get to sleep
- I have dozens of comments I want to respond to, but my eyes keep closing
- Did I mention that the chocolate cake was amazing?
- Have a great skywatch photo, but I'm too tired to post it so saving it for next week
- God that cake was good
- There's more but my eyes won't stay open. It was probably about cake.
- Maybe I'll dream about cake
- Oh yeah, we're also right in the middle of redoing Maya's room. She's camping on the floor in Itai's room for the next few nights.
- It's a mess - her room is stripped and her old furniture is piled up in my living room.
- It looks like I'm living in a warehouse
- That cake was really, really good
- I'm still way too tired to post coherently
- I'm sure none of you are able to tell
- Okay, okay, I'm getting the message
- Goodnight everyone, and don't forget to stop by this weekend for Summer Stock!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Posted by Robin at 1:29 AM