Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Glass Mosaic iPhone Case

Looking for an excuse to treat yourself or to get a jump start on your holiday shopping? Now is a great time to do it with free shipping WORLDWIDE (yes, FREE international shipping) on all the cases, greeting cards, totes, fine art prints and skins in my Society6 shop

Like this iPhone case featuring a closeup photograph of the glass mosaic tiles on a Jerusalem sculpture. Isn't that wild? To me, the photograph is so realistic looking that I almost feel I can see myself in the little bits of mirror...


.

8 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

That is incredibly beautiful, Robin,stunning!

catsynth said...

It does look like it's actually made out of stained glass!

kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

That is incredible! I adore it.

mail4rosey said...

This is neat, different...it's amazing what they're coming out w/for the phones, isn't it?

Danica Bridges-Martin said...

It looks very realistic, wow how cool! :) Danica

Unknown said...

It seems like a magical case with alluring looks. I love such kind of smart iphone accessories.

Pearl said...

it does look real. pretty neat.

bichonpawz said...

This is truly awesome!!! I just went over and selected a whole BUNCH of my faves over on Society6. Have to wait to see what Christmas brings! :)