Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Feet

Nope, not the singing penguins. I'm talking about my very own tootsies. (I sure hope this post doesn't attract all those foot f*tishing googlers.) Ever since getting pregnant with Itai I've had a major propensity towards seriously ingrown toenails (aren't you glad I told you that?). The only way to avoid them is to be sure that I get a proper pedicure at least every four weeks (3 in summer). This time something went wrong though, and after just 3.5 weeks my feet were in BAD shape. Like unable to wear anything but my Crocs shape. Ouch ouch ouch!

Thank heavens I was finally able to get my very much needed pedicure, and am again the proud possessor of happy, polished and reasonably cute feet. See?

6 comments:

Scribbit said...

What pretty toes you have my dear.

Not like the freakishly long finger toes that run in our family :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my garsh! They are so stinkin' cute. Mine are freaky. I mean nightmare material.I'd show you but I'd have to kill you after. No one can see them. Ever.

Lilight said...

Very nice! I was just talking about my toes with someone tonight and how I am due for a pedicure (might as well since I'm currently in the land of the cheap pedicure!) Sorry to hear about the ingrown toenail problem though :( . Ouch!

Unknown said...

Those are some very pretty toes. I'm sure they feel pampered and HAPPY Feet!Which reminds me sandal season is coming, and I'll need to get mine done!!

Fairly Odd Mother said...

CUTE toes! Mine are in dire need of some help.

BTW, I tagged you on a meme! See it here:
http://fairlyoddmother.blogspot.com/2007/03/real-moms-are-not-focus.html

Kim said...

Looking good Robin! I was painting my toenails this morning thinking I should get a pedicure. I've never had one.