Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blue Skies over Tabgha



Blue skies, and a teasing glimpse of an olive branch, over the Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and the Fishes at Tabgha.

Best wishes for a happy, healthy and peaceful new year.

Visit Skywatch Friday for more skies from around the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My photography is now available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!
.
If the photo you're wishing for is something you've seen here on the blog which isn't in my etsy shop yet just let me know and I'll happily list it for you.
.

10 comments:

quilly said...

Nice. I took a similar shot in front of an old rock church in Honolulu, so when I first opened this I had a weird feeling, until I saw that your cross is open (and really cool).

Anonymous said...

Really cool shot!

Happy SWF & Happy Happy New Year! =)

Sylvia K said...

Terrific capture as always, Robin, and I do love those clear, blue skies! Thanks for being such a great contributor to Sky Watch!! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Sylvia

Mimi said...

Great sky, and I love the tiny bit of olive branch.
I always loved the story of the loaves and fishes, and to this day, love to eat fish and bread together and think of that story.
SO, thanks for reminding me of it, Robin.
Happy 2011 to you and your family!

Lesley said...

I want to run my fingers across that lovely stone.
Happy New Year to you, Robin.

Laura said...

Happy New Year Robin...one of many (new years in this cycle...and new years to come)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great photo. The olive leaves are a nice bonus.

Rajesh said...

Lovely shot.
Wish you Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Dina said...

Nice angle, nice olive branch.

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

I like your photo, and your island. Happy New Year. xoxo.