Saturday, December 30, 2006

Gee, that was a surprise...

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 20% Conservative, 80% Liberal
Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Actually, I'm surprised that the conservative came out as high as it did, particularly for defense and crime. You know, this being a highly detailed and very accurate means of judging and all...

1 comment:

darcy said...

I knew you were a closet conservative!!! 20% *sheesh* I don't think I can be your friend anymore! LOL I'm off to take the quiz now....and hey also-I did the blog thang finally. Posted the link in the blog sticky at the board. Hope you're all well....

Darcy