Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday in the park (but not the fourth of July)

The weather today was absolutely gorgeous, so we decided to take advantage of it and head for Park Afek, a beautiful park about 10 minutes from our house, for a picnic with some friends. We had a great day playing, picnicking and exploring the park's 400 year old fortress.



(And as a funny aside, Maya was explaining during breakfast this morning that milk comes from cows. We were drinking orange juice, so Jay asked her where orange juice came from. Her answer?... A very definitive "from roosters". I nearly peed myself laughing.)











PS If anyone's got an easy way to manipulate pictures within the text so that I can format them in some way that isn't both difficult and ridiculous (and I'm normally pretty savvy with page layouts) I'd be grateful if you'd let me know. Either I'm missing something, or blogger is making it ridiculously hard to embed photos within the text.
PPS Yes, it's true. I'm a redhead now. I got sick of the blond highlights and decided something drastic was in order. I love it.

1 comment:

darcy said...

Look at you! You hot redhead you!! I love it Robin. And the kids, what can I say? Beautiful. Looks like a fun day was had by all. :)