Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yielding Fruit in its Season





Psalm 1:3

He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.

Spotted yesterday near a friend's home, and my choice for this week's Psalm Challenge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!
.
If the photo you're wishing for is something you've seen here on the blog which isn't in my etsy shop yet just let me know and I'll happily list it for you.
.

8 comments:

Tania said...

Wonderful!! Oh, I love to see that fruit. Your picture is great as always Robyn.
Wish you a happy sunday:-)

Dina said...

Fruit in its season, and now rain in its season. The Land is blessed.

Beautiful big juicy oranges.

Candace said...

What a beautiful photo, Robyn! It cheers me up to see the beautiful fruit. Thank you!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Yet another favorite Psalm...there are so many! Your green and fruitful tree is perfect....and I sure would love to be able to reach in and pick one of those oranges for my breakfast!

Dimple said...

Lovely picture, and a perfect illustration for this verse.
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your life filled participation ! Having a tree just alike in our garden, this picture felt like home. Thank you ! Please have a good start into the new week.


daily athens

Jill said...

Oranges in Israel ALWAYS remind me of Cafe Tapuz ... one of our most favorite restaurants....

Delish!

Daryl said...

Not an orange lover but those look lovely