Purple Haze (yes, that really is what it's called)
Click here to purchase Purple Haze as a print from etsy, or here for large-size prints and canvases and iPhone cases
- If you don't look where you are going when you're out shooting, bad things can happen
- If you don't look where you are going in the middle of a group of sharp iron sculptures, you just might go tush over teakettle over a stupid iron pigeon
- If you go tush over teakettle over a stupid iron pigeon, you will likely rip up your toe and gash the hell out of your shin (leaving you bleeding all over your new pants and wrecking your pedicure) but self-preservation will kick in in time and you will remain upright. Sort of.
- And the pants didn't rip.
- More importantly, neither did the camera.
- BIG WHEW!
- Going straight from pigeon-bashing to a girlfriends brunch will help.
- So will the champagne you consumed there to celebrate passing your exam.
- Two days later you'll be left with nasty scabs and a huge swollen bruise, but will consider yourself very lucky.
- You will also be able to use said scary-looking bruise as an excuse to avoid exercise for a few days (hey, it hurts!).
So that's what my weekend looked like in a nutshell. And, I finally got that broken down bicycles image off the top of the blog. My fanatical cyclist soldhiscarsohecouldbikecommute husband was practically having heart failure looking at it. He'll be much happier now.
What's on your snippet list this week?
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography on Etsy and Society6 and bring home something beautiful today!
If the photo you're wishing for is something you've seen here on the blog which isn't in one of my shops yet just let me know and I'll happily list it for you.