Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Snippets - 6 Nov 11

.

Three weeks in a row, these snippets are becoming a habit. Anyone out there want to join in and do them with me?

  • I tried very hard to buy my daughter a winter jacket this morning, with no luck whatsoever. After 30 minutes just trying to find parking in the first town I gave up and headed for an outlet mall not too far away. Got there and it was jammed too. Finally found parking, went in to find half the place undergoing renovations, and worse, not a single jacket to be found! Grrrrr...
  • I did find two pairs of pants for myself though (and two more I'd have liked to have bought - note to universe - please drop a lot of money into my lap, thanks) so it wasn't a total loss, but still, no jacket.
  • No pajamas for my son, either. Do 10 year old boys in Israel not wear pajamas? It's getting ridiculously hard to even find cheap sweatpants that he can use as pajama pants. What do these kids sleep in?
  • I'm going to grab one of my own laptop skins off of my Society6 shop to glam my laptop up a bit. I'm thinking of this one. Which one would you choose?
Okay, enough snippets. Time to get off of my far too large derriere and go hit the exercise machine. Sadly, just dressing in workout clothing doesn't seem to be doing the trick ;)...

Humor me while I'm off exercising, tell me what's on your snippet list for this weekend.
.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography on Etsy and Society6 and bring home something beautiful today!
.
If the photo you're wishing for is something you've seen here on the blog which isn't in one of my shops yet just let me know and I'll happily list it for you.
.

7 comments:

Dina said...

Hi Robin, I'm enjoying your Sunday snippets. Keep them coming.
Your bracelet laptop skin is pretty. Nice fall colors.
Maybe you have to come up here to Jerusalem to find warm clothes. It's down to 10 degrees C at night.

darla said...

pretty flower photo's! i love flowers. i have a few pic's of flowers on my blog too.

Mimi said...

funny, I always pictured Israel as warm all the time, definitely not as winter-jacket-country. I obviously need to brush up on my geog.
The skins are really lovely, if I was picking i'd choose the chimney and rooftop one, and not just because it's Dublin...well, ok, partly cos it's home!

Robin said...

Mimi, I suspect your definition of winter jacket and ours aren't quite the same ;)(though J'lem does get much colder than Tel Aviv).

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography on etsy and Society6 and bring home something beautiful today!

Fábio Martins said...

The low position was fantastic. Nice job here

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Oh my - I love ALL if those! But I think "Remoniscence" makes for the best skin graphic. And the pjs thing is hilarious - what DO those kids wear?!

Hena Tayeb said...

Well hey at least you got something for yourself.. aren't we always the ones that get forgotten about while fulfilling the shopping lists for everyone else..
Weird about the pj's though.. maybe a long nightshirt with a cap.. like scrooge or was it rip van winkle?