Don't forget that my Black Friday - Cyber Monday sale is still going strong - use coupon code FPOE2011 for 25% off everything in my etsy shop, or if framed prints, canvases, phone cases and laptop skins are more your thing visit my Society6 shop for free shipping worldwide through Monday!
And now for the snippets (I know you've all been waiting with bated breath. Right? Yes? Okay, now that that's settled...)
- Thanksgiving was wonderful - good friends, good food, good times, and good leftovers. What more do you need?
- So much to be thankful for.
- I just booked an appointment for my son to get braces on. He's not going to be happy with me.
- Luckily he only needs top braces, so he'll be done in 8-10 months.
- I think that's going to feel like a lifetime to him.
- Poor kid. He's young for them too (10.5), so he'll be the first one in his grade.
- Many more will join him later, but I suspect that will be small comfort now.
- Maybe I can persuade him that they'll make him look older? He likes looking older ;).
- Shoot, I forgot to call the dryer repair guy!
- Just spoke to him. He forgot to come on Friday. Will (hopefully, I don't think I should dare hold my breath) come this afternoon.
- At least it isn't supposed to rain again until the end of the week, in case I have to hang out a lot of laundry.
- Have I mentioned lately that I love pumpkin pie? 'Cause I do. Yum.
So what's on your snippet list this week?