Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hey look, I've got a widget!

Look right over there to the right, just under the subscription button. See? Isn't it cute? Thank you etsy for making it so easy to share my new online store with all my readers. Just click on the widget and presto, you're magically transported straight to my store. If you click on an individual photo it even brings you straight to the click and buy link for that photo. Cool, hey?

(Yes, this was a shameless plug. I won't overwhelm you with them but this is all still so new for me and I'm really excited about it!)

10 comments:

kayerj said...

so cool--I want your olive tree print. I'll probably be visiting to purchase it in the next few weeks. Congratulations on your new adventure.

Dina said...

Good for you, Robin! An exciting new venture. Tatslichi.

quilly said...

I love that leaf. After we move my debt card and I just might return to your Esty store!

Mojo said...

You go girl! I hope you do a land office business. The only thing that could prevent it is if you get lost amid the sea of others. But I'm sure you'll stand out from the field, your work is awesome!

Sara Elizabeth said...

Very cool. Congrats again on having your own Etsy.

Robin said...

Thanks everyone :).

Tammy said...

Very cool, good luck on your new adventure!

Mimi said...

Congrats, Robin, I hope it goes really well for you.
Etsy is fantastic, some beautiful stuff there, I've bought a few of my Christmas pressies on it and the first one arrived on Friday. I'm thinking of opening on Etsy too, but have to first investigate postage charges and find more time, so definitely not till January at earliest.
I will visit your store soon.

Tania said...

Very cool!;-)

Shannon said...

Plug away Girl! That is what you're supposed to do. Your widget is fabulous!