Monday, November 8, 2010

Brand New from Around the Island Photography - Photoverse Prints!

Big things are happening at Around the Island Photography this week and I can't wait to tell you all about it! After quite a bit of behind the scenes work I am delighted to tell you all that I have just launched a brand new product line - Photoverse Prints, faith-based and inspirational photography.

These fine art photographs are a beautiful way to share your faith and inspire others - and they make a wonderful holiday gift idea too. Imagine how meaningful it would be to give someone a gift created just for them, one that speaks directly to their heart in the most personal of ways.

I'm offering my fine art photographs printed with meaningful verses from the Christian Scripture or any other verse, poem or quote you finds meaningful. I've got a number of ready-made prints for sale and am also offering a custom-designed offer - your favorite quote or verse on the photograph of your choice. (For my Jewish readers, a Judaica section is already in the works - and remember, a custom Photoverse print can have any quote you like on any of the photographs in my shop.)
.

Photoverse prints wonderful framed and would make a really special Christmas gift, especially with a verse chosen especially for its personal meaning to the recipient. Stuck for a gift idea for someone special? This might just fit the bill.
 
Click here to see the new Christian Art section at Around the Island Photography, and I'd be most grateful if you'd consider forwarding this on to anyone you think might find it of interest.
.
 .

Photoverse print selected, I must admit, primarily because it was red, but I do love the quote.

21 comments:

Dina said...

This is all very exciting indeed!
So much more meaningful than the same-old cards we see on the racks here in Israel.
I hope the lovely scenes and verses reach many.
Good luck!

Daryl said...

Mazel tov .. a truly wonderful idea!

Steffi said...

Robin,that´s a nice idea!Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I like how you have used these beads to suggest diversity. Crafty and artistic.

EG CameraGirl said...

I like the idea of Photoverse!

Phyllis Sommer said...

mazel tov on your new venture! may it bring you much success!!!!

Mimi said...

Ace idea, Robin!
I'll keep it in mind, and pass the word around.
Best of luck with this venture.

Dimple said...

Hi Robin, Had a look at your wares, they're wonderful, and reasonably priced! Great idea, I hope you do well with it.
Thanks for the visit!

Ralph said...

The thoughtful person does need to stop and consider the beauty all around - certainly not of man alone. The card with the olive tree is wonderful - a small seed grows into a tree of many trunks. This tree is lovely, as it sits in the background fog, it allows us to focus our eyes on it all the more...this is a wonderful venture, the artist with artistic wares for all to view, enjoy - and to perhaps think, too...

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's beautiful!

My Rubies

Unknown said...

excellent idea, your images always inspire me.

Patti said...

I also like the idea of Photoverse. So creative!

The olive tree shrouded in fog is stunning.

Best of luck in your new venture, Robin.

Dianne said...

your work is beautiful Robin
the tree photo is stunning

good luck!!

Empty Nester said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm excited to be following you now!

Stephanie V said...

Good luck with your new project. Love the 'diversity' photo. And thanks for the visit. Be great to just hop in that car and cruise on over.

Terry said...

dear robin..i never knew before what an olive tree looked like.
it MUST be a beautiful tree since god says so and what a lovely verse..
the picture of all those differently wrapped candies is really neat. i guess it is not the bright colours that matter robin...seeing that inside EACH wrapping is sweetness!
something like two shadows in the sun..two people standing side by side,. one dressed in fine clothing and the other in not so nice clothing...as shadows, you would never be able to tell which is which, eh?
for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart...

thank you for your visit to my blog robin...happy ruby tuesday...love terry

Kate said...

Wonderful!

Unknown said...

I have some on sale at redbubble. I thought about it when I saw the photo edit feature that provides text - ahhh. I hope yours do better than mine. :-)

Jill said...

Your stuff is very beautiful ... I wish you the best of luck!!!

InventingLiz said...

A great idea, good luck with it!

genie said...

I lov this post. The picture and the quote say so much. Lovely.