Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Brushmaker at Work

Pssst... Stop by on Tuesday for some very exciting news from
(Can you guess what it is?)


Spotted at the Zuiderzee Museum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!
.
If the photo you're wishing for is something you've seen here on the blog which isn't in my etsy shop yet just let me know and I'll happily list it for you.
.

15 comments:

Kate said...

I'm going to check back on Tuesday!!

Mimi said...

This really takes me back in time, Robin.
My eyes were immediately drawn to the coal hod, we used to have one exactly like that for anthracite for the Aga cooker!
I haven't sen one for years!
I'll be back on Tuesday! (did you get a commission? is that it???)

Robin said...

Nope, it's not about something I've already sold :).

toby said...

Are you opening a full time studio? Is this guy working happily at his workplace our glimpse into your future?
:)
I'll come check tomorrow!

Robin said...

Oh how I wish, but no, that's not it either.

deedee said...

A big sale or new job?

Robin said...

Nope, but you're slightly warmer.

Daryl said...

A big sale that got you a new job?

Love this man, he is clearly an artesian.

Robin said...

Not even close, but I love how optimistic you guys all are on my behalf :).

Dina said...

I never thought about how a brush is made. This photo is beautiful.

Steffi said...

Great photo,Robin!

Unknown said...

this image is full of character, very engaging.

anemonen said...

Great scene. I love it in the sephiatone.

Terry said...

oh boy robin...THIS photo looks just like a norman rockwell painting.
i just love pictures of elderly people!
now i better read your ruby tuesday ..i just spotted this picture and had to say something...love terry

quilly said...

What Terry said .... I love this photograph. It does have an "old-fashioned" feel to it. I can imagine the Brushmaker cherishes it, too.