Thursday, April 26, 2007

How completely bizarre

My laptop is being serviced so I'm on the horribly old and slow desktop we haven't even turned on for months.

For some reason, all of the names of the months listed in the archives in the sidebar of my blog are in Portuguese! I don't speak Portuguese. In fact, since a 2 week trip to visit my vacationing grandparents when I was 18, which was mostly spent wondering what in heaven's name I was doing on the Portuguese coast (the Algarve) in the cold and rainy dead of winter, I haven't even thought of Portugal particularly.

Very odd...

And now 20 minutes later they're back in English again. I think I should start humming the theme from The Twilight Zone...

5 comments:

Lilight said...

O.K. Robin, I admit it. I hacked your computer. ROFL

Robin said...

ROFLMAO

Pieces of Me said...

I absolutely hate it when things like that happen.

Berni said...

Thanks for stopping by. I borrowed your code for the link thingy but maybe that was what made it unworkable. Where do I get the auto link code from. Also unfortunately when I took it off all my nice comments went with it. Wierd. Twilight Zonish also.

Scribbit said...

That is really odd. Your computer is channeling Christopher Columbus evidently.