(Yes, my parents are still here. I'll be back to something wordier next week. We're having a great visit, but it's definitely cutting down on my blogging time.)
They just don't write them like this anymore... Shakespearean insults - the C's.
My favorite is #2. What's yours?
- Canker Of A Calm World And A Long Peace
- Caterpillar Of The Commonwealth
- Clamorous Harbinger Of Blood And Death
- Clay-Brained Guts
- Clod Of Wayward Marl
- Close Contriver Of All Harms
- Cock'red Silken Wanton
- Cream-Fac'd Loon
- Creeping Venomed Thing
- Crooked-Pated Old Cuckoldy Ram
- Curl'd-Pate Ruffian
- Cutter-Off Of Nature's Wit
Have you Thirteened this week?