Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just another day in paradise

.
.
When the sun is shining brightly and the mercury climbs this place shines like few others.
.
I will have time to write an actual post one of these days, I promise. For those keeping track, the wedding was lovely, it was wonderful to see everyone again, drama was kept to a minimum, AND I got to spend a delightful afternoon wandering around historic Concord, Massachusetts with the very lovely Janet and her canine sidekick Max. Since we got back the weather has been so glorious that I didn't even begrudge the few hours of work I had to do today.
.
Tomorrow Jay and I are going hiking in the morning while the kids are in camp. (Itai is going half-days for two weeks and is having a blast hanging out with a bunch of American kids, Maya's age is only twice a week for three hours a day. She's got her second day tomorrow. Her first was a big success too so she's really looking forward to going back.) Hopefully the weather holds because I hear the view from the top is incredible!
.

16 comments:

Libby's Library said...

That is one gorgeous smile on Maya!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures. Such good summer photos. Have a great time hiking :) Aloha

Suki said...

Oh the kids are really having a blast out there. Enjoy your hike tomorrow.
BTW don't forget to pick up yr award. Sent you a msg on the previous post.

Maribeth said...

Beautiful pictures of the kids. Have you gone to the beach near my house yet? We should plant to meet there.

Dina said...

Hey! Enjoy it while you can, you're not missing anything here.
That's a cool thing Itai is riding.

Mojo said...

That first shot needs to be in a travel brochure or something! Seriously, that?, is the definition of "winning smile". Magnificent shot! Thank you both for starting my day off with a bang.

And Itai looks like he's having a blast. Not a bad shot for the brochure either.

catsynth said...

Glad your enjoying your trip. I will actually be on the east coast U.S. in a few hours as well!

Daryl said...

SO glad its sunshine and happy kidlettes for you ... and I hope you two get a nice bit of alone time ..

kayerj said...

just enjoy!

Jientje said...

Have fun Robin!!

The kids look like they do!

anymommy said...

They look so happy. Glad the trip is so much fun. Enjoy!

Jill said...

Wow - Gorgeous photos!!!!! The one of Maya needs to be blown up it's so spectacular. :)

Mamí♥Picture said...

Maya is so Beautiful!
and Itai looks like he is having a BLAST!

Mama Pajama said...

It's unanimous - awesome shot of Maya! Tell your folks I say hi, and breathe in some of that good mountain-top air for me...I'm missing Vermont terribly this week!

bichonpawz said...

Beautiful pics of your kids! They sure do look happy! Glad to hear you are enjoying your trip!!

amanda said...

I am glad you're back safe and sound.... and doubly glad you enjoyed your vaca! will be back with a link to my post!