Thursday, February 11, 2010

Real life is interfering with my blogging

I'm swamped this week. Don't worry, it's not all work, we've got a lot of fun stuff going on too (including the fact that my son is turning NINE on Saturday - unbelievable. How could he possibly be nine already?) but lots of work and lots of play is keeping Robin away from her blog.

Here, go make
these in the meantime. We did yesterday (it's nearly Purim again you know) when Itai hosted four other classmates for a "host home" event and judging by the fact that not a single one was left for me I'd say they were a hit.

Back soon.

*swoosh*

(that was the sound of me dashing off on my next set of errands to run)

.

14 comments:

Dina said...

Ha, love your "swoosh."

Good luck with real life.

This Eclectic Life said...

Happy birthday, Itai! Nine? That can't be.

Swoosh off to real life & come back refreshed.

maryt/theteach said...

Robin, you picked up most of the taboos in that table etiquette photo I posted. Can you imagine leaving a cigar burning on the side of the table? Well, keep busy cuz the stuff you create on and off the blog is so very interesting! You talented girl you! :)

Daryl said...

A lotta swooshing goin' on here .. swoosh back into post mode!!!!

moneythoughts said...

All you people swooshing better be careful where you swoosh because NIKE might like you swooshing it up with their logo. : )

Anonymous said...

Tempus just keeps on fugit-ing, now matter how hard we try to sit on it!

Congrats to the Birthday boy- may it be a wonderous, safe and happy year for all of you.

Hasya Ya'ara said...

I wish I had your energy.

Robin said...

So do I, kiddo, so do I.

Just because I'm doing doesn't mean I have energy. We just got home now, it's quarter to midnight, and I'm about to fall over. In fact, I may very well be asleep even before I hit send on this comment ;).

Amanda Moore said...

Robin sending some energy your way........ *hug*

bichonpawz said...

I sure can relate to this one! Happy Birthday to your little one! Glad you are taking some time for fun stuff too!!

Janet said...

Those sound delicious! Hope Itai has a great birthday :-) OMG! Please, send me your address...I got him something at the Harry Potter thing! DOH!

anymommy said...

That title made me laugh out loud. Me too. Miss you, but enjoy your real life!!

Maude Lynn said...

Happy Birthday to your son!

Tara said...

Hi Robin! Thanks for visiting me at Loveleigh Treasures, it was great to meet you on this magic carpet ride!