Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Hey cool, Finland!

Wow, someone out there found my blog all the way from Finland. How cool is that! (Can you tell that I'm having fun with my site counter?) I'd love to go to Finland someday, but alas, I haven't gotten any closer than Norway yet. One day...

I'd love to hear from whoever's out there lurking, it makes blogging a lot more fun to know I've actually got someone reading (besides my star commenters Terri and Kim (who are nearly my only commenters, besides a very cute sympathy comment from Tertia - smooches right back atcha buddy)).

So come on, say hi. I double dare you!

6 comments:

Terri said...

I'm a huge fan of checking out my stats too. It's a funny feeling seeing someone from half way around the world reading about your life.

Stefanie said...

Hi Robin! I finally figured out how to link you to me! LOL Now, I have to figure out how to check those stats!

Robyn said...

Hi Robin! I just dropped by because I saw you'd commented on Shana's site and we (almost) share the same name and how cool is it to live in Israel?!! :)

Kim said...

Hey Robin! That is too cool. Now I need to figure out how to check the stats so I can see the hits from you and Terri LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin from Tinene in Georgia, USA! Love your blog. I guess I have to HAVE a blog to link you huh?

Yvette said...

How about a transplanted Canadian blogger living in Switzerland? My name is Yvette.