Sunday, December 24, 2006

A to Z for me

I stole found this on another blog. Come on, join me...

A is for age: 37. Ahem.
B is for Beer: Lost my taste for it when pg with Itai, never got it back
C is for Career: Lactation Consultant / Markcom writer/editor
D is for my Dog's Name: don't have one
E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: toilet paper LOL
F is for Favorite T.V. Show: 24, Rome (is there going to be a 2nd season of that?)
G is for Favorite Game: not really into games
H is for Hometown: Suburban NYC
I is for Instruments I Play: I played flute for many years, and failed miserably at guitar
J is for Favorite Juice: orange or cranberry
K is for Whose Butt I'd Like To Kick: My former boss', but I'm going to rise above that. Bygones.
L is for the Last Place I Ate: my kitchen (two sick kids, I haven't left the house in days)
M is for Marriage: 15 years and counting
N is for my Name: Robin
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: twice as a young child, then just giving birth (times 2)
P is for People I was With Today: my kids (have I mentioned that they're BOTH home sick today?)
Q is for Quote: "If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much." Jackie Kennedy Onassis
R is for Biggest Regret: not respecting myself enough when I was much younger
S is for Sport: Swimming
T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 7:45
U is for Current Underwear: red
V is for Vegetable You Love: asparagus
W is for Worst Habit: comfort/boredom/just because eating
X is for X-rays I Have Had: Lots of my knees, and of my broken wrist
Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: the gourmet chocolate I snuck when the kids weren't looking
Z is for Zodiac: Cancer

2 comments:

Kim said...

How fun! I'll post this over on my blog too :)

Terri said...

Added it to mine too! I love this stuff.