Friday, December 15, 2006

I love this!

Just found this: http://www.babble.com/index.aspx (why oh why can I not figure out how to add the freaking title to the link???). Very cool. The former NYer and current urbanite in me is loving this site (Ok, it's somewhat small-townish suburban urban, but hey, I live in a penthouse surrounded by other highrise apartment buildings and can walk to most of my errands. And, we're close enough to the "big city" for my husband to bike to work. Close enough.) Funny. Edgy. A great read. The lactation consultant / LLL Leader in me has decided that it's too late at night and I'm too tired to go read the "Breastfeeding Conspiracy" article for fear of getting sucked into some kind of breast vs bottle vortex (I have very little patience or tolerance for fanatics on any side of pretty much any argument), but I'm loving the rest of the site. And hey, I may actually read the other article tomorrow...

No comments: