Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WFMW - Don't try this at home

In a bit of (un?)fortuitous timing this week's WFMW is about what doesn't work for you, and I've definitely got one.

You know those simple little woven bathroom rugs? The kind that get grubby and need to be washed? Throw them in the washing machine if you like, but no matter how tempting it may be and no matter how soon guests may be coming, do not, under any circumstances, be tempted to feed them after midnight. Oh wait, that's Gremlins. Where was I again? Oh yes. Do not, under any circumstances, be tempted to throw them into the dryer, unless you're really fond of this:


Stop by Rocks In My Dryer to see what everyone else has screwed up this week. I bet it will make you feel better about your own last mistake.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*snigger* Totally something I would do. Thanks for the warning :)

Unknown said...

LOL! That poor poor rug!

Nancy said...

I'd just call it "shabby chic" *wink*

Shannon said...

Wow! That was one hungry dryer! I will NOT put my bathroom rugs in the dryer...ever!

deedee said...

LOL! I can only laugh with you, I am a disaster with a dryer.