Wednesday, September 5, 2007

WFMW Brand-Loyal Edition - Tiny Love Toys

Living in Israel many of the product tips I could give wouldn't be relevent for most of you. I originally thought of recommending Ecover washing up liquid (which is great - gets your dishes nice and clean without undue damage to the environment), but then I had a better idea -- the Tiny Love line of toys for babies and toddlers.

This Israeli company produces an excellent line of high-quality, innovative soft toys for children ages 0-36 months that are available throughout the United States (and no, they're not paying me to say that). Their Gymini was an early favorite with both of my children, and there was a time when I didn't dare leave the house without their squeeky ladybug. I only wish that their car mobile had been around when my children were babies - it could have saved me hours of off-key singing!

My children have outgrown their Tiny Love toys now, but I still bring them out whenever babies come for a visit, and their crib mobiles are one of my favorite new baby gifts.

Tiny Love - great toys, and an Israeli company to boot - it works for me. Go here to see what works for other moms.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I didn't know Tiny Love is an Israeli company! Anyway someone gave us the Gymini Total Playground when our no.2 came along and she L.O.V.E.D it!

Anonymous said...

ooh, i'm embarrassed to say i didn't know that tiny love was israeli either! i do love their stuff, and we have a ton of it...so that's good:-)

Robin said...

I suspect that they're not playing it up...

*carrie* said...

We have the Gymini playmat, too, and it's been a big hit!

pussreboots said...

Like mommy-fled, I had no idea they are an Israeli company. We have dozens of their toys. My son is still playing with some of his old baby toys of theirs. Wow!

The Estrogen Files said...

Just zooming in from WFMW! I really liked these toys. Hopefully we'll have another baby to enjoy them before long

Mel said...

Add me to "I never knew that" group!

We had a fair few of their toys too - and they were always well played with!

Unknown said...

The gymini came on the market just when we were out of the little children. I loved the look of it!

Carol Anne said...

I love, love, love our tiny love toys. I'm only sad we are quickly outgrowing them. How cool that they are an israeli company.

Fairly Odd Mother said...

Are the toys made in Israel? I was just talking to a friend about China-made toys, and would love some alternatives, esp with the holidays coming!

Robin said...

Not sure where they're made (probably not in Israel), but I did notice on their website that they're confirming that their toys are absolutely lead-free. Don't take my word for it though, check it out for yourself.

Unknown said...

Never heard of them!

Anonymous said...

Made in China, sadly...