Sunday, May 20, 2007

Exploratorium and Farmer's Market and Concert at the Filmore, Oh My!

As you can guess from the title, we're keeping pretty busy here in San Francisco. We've been to the Exploratorium, the oh so wonderful Farmer's Market and tonight we're heading out to see a band I've never heard of (Hot Buttered Rum - friends of Jay's cousins) at the Filmore.

Tomorrow we're heading to the Discovery Museum and then I'm meeting some longtime online friends for a long-awaited and much-looked forward to dinner! Monday Itai will be heading to kindergarten - his cousin's (Jay's actually, but close enough) wife turns out to be a kindergarten teacher and has invited him to visit her class. He's thrilled to bits, and by her reports so are her kids. She said they're particularly impressed to meet a child who speaks two languages (unusual in her school population apparently) and who actually lives in another country and goes to school in the other language.

No pictures yet though, sorry. I won't have access to a card reader until I get to Seattle. (Plus, I haven't remembered to take many, but I'm not admitting to that publicly.)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Exploratoruim huh? Sounds like something off the Simpson's LOL Acutally it sounds like you are having a great time. How fun for Itai to get to go to kindergarten!

Should be a fun experience for him and the other kids :)

Terri said...

That's what I thought too Kim. LOL

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Cool for Itai!

Daffodil Campbell said...

I *loved* the farmers market in SF - hope you had a great time at the Discovery Center !

Scribbit said...

San Francisco is so fun--have a sundae at Giradelli square for me :)

Lady G~ said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time.

Since I enjoy reading your blogs. I've tagged you to do the "8 Things About Me" meme. :o)You can read my list at: http://aglanceintomyworld.blogspot.com/

The rules are:
1.) Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

2.) People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.

3.) At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.

4.) Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.