Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I think my head might just explode

I feel pulled in so many directions right now - family, work, LLL, private lactation work, birthday parties, children's activities, household stuff, not to mention the hassle of packing for a 3 week trip to the US and Canada...

I'm trying to stay on top of it all, but right now it feels like there is a significant chance that my head is going to fly right off my neck and explode in a messy ball of goo (that i will then have to clean up of course).

On top of all of this I've got fantastically witty blog posts waiting to be written, and ideas percolating for Michelle's latest Write-Away contest (the theme is travel this month - how appropriate. Not that I think I'll actually have time to write an entry, but a girl can dream can't she?), and, and, and...

I really need to just buckle down and get to work. My paid work that is.

On second thought, I need to have a shower. I've got an LC consult in two hours that could get moved up, and I need to be ready.

Ok then, it's decided. I'll have a cup of coffee.

5 comments:

Terri said...

That's how I have felt for the last few weeks. Coffee usually does help. LOL

Anonymous said...

Bwahahah! My gosh, you sound like me. Have that cup of coffee, girl, and then you can face it all. You are "woman." Roar and scream a little and then go to it. Good luck. You are funny.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel your pain. It's the last two weeks before school gets out and I can't wait. Running here, running there, do this, do that, laundry, more coffee. I'm with you, I can't wait for vacation. :)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I know the feeling.

However, as I'm spending the entire day recovering from a burst ovarian cyst, I'd really recommend that you not allow your head to burst. Ouch.

Hang in there!

Robin said...

Youch! That sounds really painful. Is it too early for a nice bottle of red wine in your part of the woods?