Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Down the Big Slide (and Maya is better today)

Jay and Itai visited a pool somewhere in Maryland yesterday that had a giant blue water slide. They told Itai that he had to be able to swim across the whole pool with no water wings to be allowed down it.

So he did.

Four times.

I am SO proud of him, and so glad his dad got the chance to be there and see his moment of triumph.
.
My boy is growing up. (And all those swimming lessons this summer seem to be paying off, too.)
.
Exhausted but triumphant

.
Our very proud (and very handsome, if I do say so myself) ring-bearer


And thank heavens, Maya seems to be over whatever she had and is back to her happy bouncy self (and back to camp!) today. Thanks for all the good wishes. I'm sure glad that's over. My washing machine may never forgive me though, and I'm not done yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Itai is indeed a handsome young man (it's not just because you are his mommy). Yaaayy for giant water slides! Looks like he's having fun, and I'm glad your life is getting more fun, too. I wish you'd quit talking about laundry. I'm feeling the guilt about the mountain of clothes waiting for my attention.

LaLa said...

WOW...way to go!! He is a very handsome ringbearer and I know you are so proud. Glad Maya is doing better : )

TnMomTo3 said...

Way to go, Itai!!! I know you're so proud of yourself!!!

Itai is looking so handsome!!! Glad Maya is feeling better!