Saturday, July 14, 2007

Busy busy busy

This weekend is totally getting away from me, blogwise. Too much summer fun to be had. We're off to the pool in a few minutes, then we're invited to a big bbq this afternoon to celebrate our friends' 20 years in Israel.

The next post will be more substantive - there were awards given! and awards to be awarded! Lots of glamour and excitement around the island.

Hope everyone's having a great summer weekend (or winter weekend for those of you down under).

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Enjoy the weekend with friends and family! Indeed summer shouldn't be spend on long weekend posts =)

Fairly Odd Mother said...

I agree! It's hard to be inside posting when summer is calling outside. Have a lovely weekend!

Scribbit said...

I won't hole it against you if you won't hold it against me :)

I've been worried that my posts have been pretty thin and uninteresting. Hey, sometimes there are slumps and sometimes you get busy.